Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Week

So, its official. In exactly one week I will be en route to Cairo, Egypt. Well, New York City first.  I'm starting to believe everybody who told me I'm crazy and maybe I am. But at any rate, I'm about to journey 5,608 miles to one of the oldest civilizations in the world for a year and I have a feeling it is going to be one hell of a journey. So if you can't come and visit me, even though you all should (and this does constitute a good nine month advance) read this and you can pretend you're in Egypt too. Or Skype (kristen.belle.isle). Or something. Say hi. I'll try to be a good blogger and update this with tales of treasure hunting and pyramid tour guiding and my sad attempts at trying to blend into the Egyptian culture with pale skin and blue eyes. But, its official. In exactly one week I will be en route to Cairo, Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment